If marketing seems to end up at the bottom of your to-do list, you need a Virtual Assistant with marketing experience to keep your business in front of potential customers and clients.
I offer packages for the most commonly needed marketing jobs in small businesses. I can customise a package for your business so you don’t pay for things your business doesn’t need.
Virtual Assistant Marketing Tasks
Here are some examples of the marketing services I offer, but this list is by no means complete! Please get in touch if there is something specific that you need.
- Social media marketing strategy creation
- Email marketing
- Marketing plan writing
- Repurposing marketing content into different formats
- Social media management for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Google Analytics set up and analysis
- Adding products and descriptions to e-commerce stores
- Blog writing, formatting and editing
- Proofreading marketing materials and websites
- Creating customer case studies and adding testimonials to websites
- Creating and optimising Google My Business pages
- Setting up social media profiles
Sample Marketing Packages
Social media management, email marketing, and blog writing are three popular marketing packages, but we can work together to create a marketing package that meets your needs.
Basic Level: 5 hrs/month – £175
Bronze Level: 10 hrs/month – £300
Silver Level: 20 hrs/month – £550
Gold Level: 30 hrs/month – £800
Platinum Level: 40 hrs/month – £1,000
Hourly rate: £30 per hour. This option is best for one off projects, ad-hoc work, or extensions for one of the packages above.
Book your free 30 minute Discovery Call and let’s see how we can work together to help grow your business and shrink your to-do list.
Who Does Your Admin?
If you need a little help with staying organised on top of your marketing needs, I also offer administrative support to small business owners who are short on time. See what services I can offer, on my Administrative Support page.